Saturday 1 May 2010

Another shot to add to the collection

Heres another image which came from the same photoshoot but have been taking a while to edit it through photoshop. I think i like it, as i like the depth and the way the roof line of the concrete draws you into the picture. I have a variety of different shots from different angles so may alter my choice slightly, i'm not sure. The word in this one reads Conquer, and i'm not sure if that really works.


I either need to think of some better words, or maybe not every image needs a word, maybe a could split them between the series.

Need a few more shots, but hoping to go out tomorrow night for some more, then should be able to wrap up the series.

3 comments:

  1. What's the thinking behind the words you're using? I might not be getting this right but is it meant to suggest this shiny cute car has been cornered? That's how I'm reading it anyway. It also looks like the car is hiding - reminds me of that ad campaign that had cars playing hide and seek. I like it - it's more playful than the previous ones so provides a bit of a contrast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this shot, tis very interesting and I agree with Rachael about itbeing cornered. good Stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think that the images work well with the green text, but look forward to seeing some more images without the text. Really like the idea though :) Good concept too. :)

    ReplyDelete